EGC Investment Holding generates a valuable real asset investment portfolio consisting of companies in growing industries, which intend to create added value by developing their financial performance through capital and know-how support
In order to provide its shareholders a sustainable and steady capital return, EGC Investment Holding generates a valuable real asset investment portfolio consisting of companies in growing industries, which intend to create added value by developing their financial performance through capital and know-how support.
Investment Assessment, Research and Development Process
Egeli & Co. Investment Holding focuses on investments to the companies in the promising sectors, that development potential of which could not be noticed and therefore which failed to reach its real value for this reason; however would be able to have a development potential as fast as possible thanks to financial and managerial contribution to be procured by him.
In this context, the target companies are identified through a detailed analysis and valuation process by Egeli & Co. Asset Management (“EPYAS” or “EGC Asset Management”) along with detailed legal, financial, tax and operational due diligence in line with the investment procedure.
In the aftermath of the assessment process projects that meets with the investment philosophy and return criteria of Egeli & Co. Investment Holding and also which considered worthy for investment are finalized further to the approval of Board of Directors based on the recommendation of the Egeli & Co. Asset Management Investment Committee.
For the purpose of fulfilling the criteria of corporate governance, environmental and social performance criteria, he puts the sustainability and responsible investments in the center of all the valuation and he did not give his consent to any financial proceeds that are not creating social benefit.
While investing in the developing sectors, he constituted his own investment philosophy as to contribute in the development in the regions where investments are made, to minimize environmental effects of his investments and to produce the highest value for all of its stakeholders.
Revealing the investment process
● Reviewing investment opportunities in line with prespecified investment criteria
Assessment and approval phase
● Preassessment of investment opportunity, industry research, competition analysis, comparative analysis, quality of target company executive staff, reference speeches, financial analysis and evaluation works
● Issuing investment report and submitting to Board of Directors
Financing and closing transaction
● Discussing the Letter of Intent with the target company and coming to an agreement in principle
● Detailed inspection process together with other consultants
● Making preliminary negotiations with the banks for financing
● Signing the Share Purchase Agreement and Partnership Agreement
● Closing (completing the transaction)
Processes after closing
● Development of corporate stategy by Board of Directors and Executive Board
● Developing Corporate Governance Criteria
● Establishing Audit processes
● Forming Audit Committee
● Investor relations
● Issuing detailed management reports
Exit from investment
● Public offering
● Sale to strategic investor
● Sale to financial investor
● Resale to founding partners
Egeli & Co. Investment Holding focused on efficient evaluation of the risks and opportunities and adding value to the accumulation of the shareholders within the framework of the proactive management approach.
Egeli & Co. Investment Holding forms the infrastructure for a sustainable financial performance by also improving the governance profile of the companies it is investing in. This approach is one of the main pillars of our investment strategy aiming sustainable return in the long run.
Reports containing financial and operational key performance indicators, issued by the invested companies are regularly submitted to Board of Directors by Internal Audit and Real Asset Investments Team and the ongoing operations of the companies in the portfolio are monitored regularly.